At Garage Doors & More of the Piedmont, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. That’s why we offer our customers fast, reliable, and affordable garage door installation and garage door repair. Yes, you could choose one of the many other door companies in our area.
He’s a few reasons to consider Garage Doors & More:
- We have been a localy owned family business since 2001. Many of the door companies in our area are not locally owned businesses and their profits do not remain in the community.
- Our owners are part of your community. That’s why we take pride in your satisfaction and feedback.
- We have shopped the competition, and we always strive to provide more. Call us to learn what sets us apart.
- All technicians are company employees, no subcontractors. Most of our competitors don’t even own trucks or stock doors.
- All work is backed by our exclusive warranties.
Why Choose Us?
Not to boast, but in 2012 we were awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award. The reason why it’s so prestigious is that only 5% of service businesses nationwide win this award annually. If that wasn’t enough to win your trust just check us out with the Better Business Bureau. We are really proud of our accreditation and A+ rating!
Of all of the garage door companies in the area, I would say that we own the most positive reviews on the web. We have countless fans of our services that felt strong enough to spread the word on Google, Yahoo, Angie’s List as well as many others. Find out more about us by checking calling the Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce.
So, if you are in search of a safe and reliable company to provide you with superior service and prices, Call Garage Doors & More today! We have a dispatch location in Charlotte as well as a showroom location in Cornelius just a few miles from Huntersville. 704-895-1006
Directions to our showroom:
From Charlotte: Take Highway 77 to exit 25, turn right at the top of the ramp, turn left on Statesville Rd, Drive 1 mile, Right on Bailey Rd, 2 miles down on the right.
From Mooresville: Take Highway 77 to exit 28, turn left off of ramp, turn right on Statesville Rd, Drive 1.5 miles, Left on Bailey Rd, 2 miles down on the right.